Thursday, February 16, 2006

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."


Confucius said that many, many years ago, and it has always been a favorite saying of mine. So today, I take great pride in announcing that Pherotones.com has found the perfect partner with Oasysmobile.com. The long journey has finally ended. The world can now download my pherotones free and share them with each other in love! I wait eagerly for the real world results to come pouring in.

Another exciting result of my partnership is the ability for me to offer a "Research Grant" in the amount of $6900.69 to anyone who can provide video examples of my pherotones in action. If you visit my website, you can get all the rules and regulations and learn how to upload your video.

A special thank you to all the "Citizen Scientists" out there who have stood by me in this noble cause. Thank you to all of those who emailed me support or IMed me with your good wishes.

Now, I shall curl up in bed and sleep soundly knowing we have achieved something magical.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pherotones is going to make me an online millionare! I just bought all the shares of oasysmobile.com as well http://alexadex.com/ad/url/pherotones.com =]

16 February, 2006 15:22  
Blogger Ole said...

I'm sorry to say, but you are close to loosing the competition on which sound that make people most horny. Pherotones or The Johnny Cane Band.

So far we got 27 votes and Pherotones only got 6 of them, or 22%. The vote will still be on for a week, until friday the 24th. But I have to call it off then as the magazine Journal of Freuds Fantastic World really pushes me on the article on this.

I think it will be a good idea to put something that smells into your Pherotones, cause those guys really smell when they are on stage and probably that's why they are leading.

My next experiment will be to try out both Pherotones and The Johnny Cane band on a night out on town. So stay updated as this reasearch may get revolutionary!

17 February, 2006 03:34  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home