Friday, February 10, 2006

Exhaustion...

My research seems to consume me...with every moment squeezed for all of its seconds. Things are moving quickly now, and I must be ready for the transition. No one takes a moment off. We eat at our desks. We answer few emails and even fewer IM's. This pace can't keep up. I begin to long for the lazy summer days of my youth near the water. It is my supporters, my fans, my "Citizen Scientists" that keep me going. I look forward to soon offering them something for their smart questions, insightful comments, and constructive criticisms. If only a small token.


Perhaps I will draw a hot bath, and make some tea. It will all work out for the best.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indeed, Doctor! Tea can be wonderful in times like these, no? Chin up, your research is sure to pay off.
Cheers
Duckie

11 February, 2006 02:21  
Anonymous Tyler said...

*cheers*

keep going going going!!

and i'll keep showing

SUPPORT!

PHEROTONES PHEROTONES RAH RAH RAH!!!!

hehehehe.

<3 tyler

11 February, 2006 10:43  
Blogger J Walker said...

Hey Doc!

Goodluck with it all. We're cheering for you!

J Walker

13 February, 2006 09:51  
Blogger Rockantzy said...

Interesting, I will have to make a note to check on this blog every so often. I don't think I have evr heard the term "pheretones" before. Later!

13 February, 2006 21:01  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home