Friday, January 20, 2006

Blogging assistance badly needed...


Hello, a little bit of blog business to take care of first.

If you know how to work blogger, I need your help...badly...wondering if maybe I have been hacked...


As many of you know by now, I have comments piling up in the Moderate Comments box. I can see them, and read the first line of each, see who they came from, but I can't open them to read, so I can't publish them.

I am working on a G4, with Safari 1.0.3, I've disabled the pop-up blocker, I've checked all the settings...

When I get to the moderate comments page, I even get the little hand that indicates you are on a link when I roll over the each entry.

What does not happen is nothing appears in the lower bar of the browser as it does when I roll over a hot link.

I am the only administrator...

So, anyway, I am stumped. IM or email me if you know what I am doing wrong...

And many thanks to the blogger who emailed me about my typo, proove, instead of prove. Fixed it. That was very neighborly.

Open source spell-checking. I love it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Producer said...

Hey Myra,
I'm using the same system so maybe I can help. I suggest trying Firefox as your browser. Less issues with it. Should fix your problems.

Ping me at producer@videoblog.tv with any questions.

Hey, I got a boat in NC, Want to go Skiing when the weather turns warmer? A Gals gotta take a break from all that studying!

22 January, 2006 01:31  
Blogger Dr. Myra Vanderhood said...

Thanks to those of you who IM-ed me when I was in a state of panic, you are ladies, gentlemen, and scholars all.

Cheers to your bloggerly neighborliness.

I'm thinking warm thoughts about you.

24 January, 2006 05:41  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home